Southbridge, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Southbridge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Southbridge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Southbridge residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Southbridge Credit Card Calculator
Southbridge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Southbridge
- Residents of Southbridge, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Southbridge, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Southbridge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Southbridge 
- Southbridge (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Southbridge, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01550, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Southbridge, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Southbridge (01550) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Southbridge
Banks in or near Southbridge, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Southbridge produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Southbridge, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Southbridge produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Southbridge, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Southbridge produced no matches.
Southbridge, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Southbridge vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Southbridge ($39,958) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Southbridge, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Southbridge has a median household income of $39,958, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Southbridge households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Southbridge vs. Nation
Median household income in Southbridge ($39,958) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Southbridge is a city located in Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 16,719. 
Southbridge Credit Cards
For more information about Southbridge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau