West Springfield, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Springfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Springfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Springfield residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Springfield Credit Card Calculator
West Springfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Springfield
- Residents of West Springfield, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Springfield, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Springfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Springfield 
- West Springfield (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near West Springfield, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01089, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 10, 2015||01089||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 23, 2015||01089||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Apr 3, 2012||01089||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 30, 2014||01089||Other||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in West Springfield
Banks in or near West Springfield, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in West Springfield produced no matches.
ATMs in or near West Springfield, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in West Springfield produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near West Springfield, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in West Springfield produced no matches.
West Springfield, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: West Springfield vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in West Springfield ($36,434) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
West Springfield, MA Income Breakdown
The city of West Springfield has a median household income of $36,434, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of West Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: West Springfield vs. Nation
Median household income in West Springfield ($36,434) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
About West Springfield
West Springfield is a city located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 28,391. 
West Springfield Credit Cards
For more information about West Springfield credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau