Easthampton, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Easthampton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Easthampton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Easthampton residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Easthampton Credit Card Calculator
Easthampton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Easthampton
- Residents of Easthampton, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Easthampton, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Easthampton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Easthampton 
- Easthampton (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Easthampton, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01027, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Easthampton, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Easthampton (01027) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Easthampton
Banks in or near Easthampton, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Easthampton produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Easthampton, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Easthampton produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Easthampton, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Easthampton produced no matches.
Easthampton, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Easthampton vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Easthampton ($41,654) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Easthampton, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Easthampton has a median household income of $41,654, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Easthampton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Easthampton vs. Nation
Median household income in Easthampton ($41,654) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Easthampton is a city located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 16,053. 
Easthampton Credit Cards
For more information about Easthampton credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau