Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01027
Credit Card Debt in 01027
- 01027 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01027 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01027
01027 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01027
- Residents of 01027 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01027 (Easthampton, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01027 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01027 
- 01027 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01027 (Easthampton, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01027, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 18, 2012||01027||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Sep 13, 2013||01027||Late fee||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Mar 11, 2014||01027||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 28, 2012||01027||Delinquent account||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|May 31, 2012||01027||APR or interest rate||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01027
Banks in or near 01027 (Easthampton, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01027 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01027 (Easthampton, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01027 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01027 (Easthampton, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01027 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01027
Income: 01027 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01027 ($41,654) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01027
The median household income in 01027 is $41,654, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Easthampton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01027 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01027 ($41,654) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01027 is associated with the city of Easthampton, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau