Northampton, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Northampton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Northampton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Northampton residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Northampton Credit Card Calculator
Northampton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Northampton
- Residents of Northampton, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Northampton, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Northampton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Northampton 
- Northampton (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Northampton, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01060, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Northampton, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Northampton (01060) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Northampton
Banks in or near Northampton, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Northampton produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Northampton, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Northampton produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Northampton, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Northampton produced no matches.
Northampton, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Northampton vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Northampton ($70,393) is approximately 1 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Northampton, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Northampton has a median household income of $70,393, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Northampton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Northampton vs. Nation
Median household income in Northampton ($70,393) is approximately 21 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Northampton is a city located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 28,549. 
Northampton Credit Cards
For more information about Northampton credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau