Westfield, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Westfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Westfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for Westfield residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Westfield Credit Card Calculator
Westfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Westfield
- Residents of Westfield, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Westfield, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Westfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Westfield 
- Westfield (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Westfield, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01085, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 22, 2013||01085||APR or interest rate||CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 16, 2016||01085||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 13, 2013||01085||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 18, 2016||01085||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 9, 2012||01085||Other fee||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 20, 2012||01085||Credit reporting||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Nov 8, 2012||01085||Late fee||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 3, 2014||01085||Advertising and marketing||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 28, 2014||01085||Transaction issue||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 22, 2016||01085||Customer service / Customer relations||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Sep 14, 2016||01085||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Westfield
Banks in or near Westfield, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Westfield produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Westfield, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Westfield produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Westfield, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Westfield produced no matches.
Westfield, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Westfield vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Westfield ($27,477) is approximately 61 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Westfield, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Westfield has a median household income of $27,477, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Westfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Westfield vs. Nation
Median household income in Westfield ($27,477) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Westfield is a city located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 41,094. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau