Leominster, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Leominster Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Leominster
- The estimated average credit card debt for Leominster residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Leominster Credit Card Calculator
Leominster Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Leominster
- Residents of Leominster, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Leominster, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Leominster cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Leominster 
- Leominster (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Leominster, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01453, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 8, 2015||01453||Closing/Cancelling account||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 24, 2014||01453||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|May 11, 2012||01453||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Nov 19, 2012||01453||APR or interest rate||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jul 5, 2015||01453||Delinquent account||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 11, 2016||01453||Credit card protection / Debt protection||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Aug 17, 2015||01453||Credit determination||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 31, 2014||01453||Credit determination||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Sep 12, 2013||01453||Credit card protection / Debt protection||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 14, 2015||01453||APR or interest rate||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 4, 2013||01453||Privacy||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 7, 2016||01453||Billing disputes||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Leominster
Banks in or near Leominster, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Leominster produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Leominster, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Leominster produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Leominster, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Leominster produced no matches.
Leominster, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Leominster vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Leominster ($31,809) is approximately 55 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Leominster, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Leominster has a median household income of $31,809, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Leominster households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Leominster vs. Nation
Median household income in Leominster ($31,809) is approximately 45 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Leominster is a city located in Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 40,759. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau