Everett, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Everett Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Everett
- The estimated average credit card debt for Everett residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Everett Credit Card Calculator
Everett Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Everett
- Residents of Everett, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Everett, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Everett cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Everett 
- Everett (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Everett, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 02149, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 4, 2014||02149||APR or interest rate||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Mar 31, 2015||02149||Credit card protection / Debt protection||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 4, 2013||02149||APR or interest rate||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 26, 2012||02149||Credit line increase/decrease||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 15, 2015||02149||APR or interest rate||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Everett
Banks in or near Everett, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Everett produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Everett, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Everett produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Everett, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Everett produced no matches.
Everett, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Everett vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Everett ($44,305) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Everett, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Everett has a median household income of $44,305, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 8 percent of Everett households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Everett vs. Nation
Median household income in Everett ($44,305) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Everett is a city located in Middlesex County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 41,667. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau