Winthrop, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winthrop Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winthrop
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winthrop residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winthrop Credit Card Calculator
Winthrop Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winthrop
- Residents of Winthrop, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winthrop, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winthrop cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winthrop 
- Winthrop (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Winthrop, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 02152, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 7, 2013||02152||Forbearance / Workout plans||E*TRADE BANK||Closed with explanation||No||No|
|Dec 20, 2012||02152||Application processing delay||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 19, 2012||02152||Credit line increase/decrease||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Winthrop
Banks in or near Winthrop, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Winthrop produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Winthrop, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Winthrop produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Winthrop, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Winthrop produced no matches.
Winthrop, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Winthrop vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Winthrop ($40,247) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Winthrop, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Winthrop has a median household income of $40,247, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Winthrop households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Winthrop vs. Nation
Median household income in Winthrop ($40,247) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Winthrop is a city located in Suffolk County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 17,497. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau