Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01118
Credit Card Debt in 01118
- 01118 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01118 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01118
01118 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01118
- Residents of 01118 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01118 (Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01118 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01118 
- 01118 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01118 (Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01118, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 21, 2014||01118||Delinquent account||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Nov 22, 2014||01118||Payoff process||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Sep 22, 2014||01118||Credit determination||TD BANK US HOLDING COMPANY||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01118
Banks in or near 01118 (Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01118 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01118 (Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01118 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01118 (Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01118 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01118
Income: 01118 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01118 ($64,124) is approximately 10 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01118
The median household income in 01118 is $64,124, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01118 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01118 ($64,124) is approximately 10 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01118 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau