Gloucester, MA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Gloucester Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Gloucester
- The estimated average credit card debt for Gloucester residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Gloucester Credit Card Calculator
Gloucester Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Gloucester
- Residents of Gloucester, MA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Gloucester, MA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Gloucester cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Gloucester 
- Gloucester (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Gloucester, MA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01930, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 27, 2015||01930||Credit card protection / Debt protection||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 26, 2013||01930||Closing/Cancelling account||FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Dec 31, 2013||01930||Credit card protection / Debt protection||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 11, 2014||01930||Credit card protection / Debt protection||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Mar 8, 2013||01930||APR or interest rate||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Gloucester
Banks in or near Gloucester, MA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Gloucester produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Gloucester, MA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Gloucester produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Gloucester, MA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Gloucester produced no matches.
Gloucester, MA Household Income Statistics
Income: Gloucester vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in Gloucester ($42,416) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Gloucester, MA Income Breakdown
The city of Gloucester has a median household income of $42,416, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Gloucester households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Gloucester vs. Nation
Median household income in Gloucester ($42,416) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
Gloucester is a city located in Essex County in the state of Massachusetts, and has a population of approximately 28,789. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau