Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01074
Credit Card Debt in 01074
- 01074 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01074 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01074
01074 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01074
- Residents of 01074 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01074 (South Barre, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01074 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01074 
- 01074 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01074 (South Barre, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01074, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 28, 2016||01074||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01074
Banks in or near 01074 (South Barre, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01074 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01074 (South Barre, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01074 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01074 (South Barre, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01074 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01074
Income: 01074 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01074 ($41,287) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01074
The median household income in 01074 is $41,287, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of South Barre households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01074 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01074 ($41,287) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01074 is associated with the city of South Barre, which is located in Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau