Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01108
Credit Card Debt in 01108
- 01108 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01108 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01108
01108 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01108
- Residents of 01108 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01108 (Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01108 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01108 
- 01108 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01108 (Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01108, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 15, 2016||01108||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Apr 7, 2013||01108||Arbitration||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 21, 2014||01108||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 18, 2014||01108||Arbitration||PENTAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Dec 20, 2016||01108||Other||PENTAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local financial institutions in or near 01108
Banks in or near 01108 (Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01108 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01108 (Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01108 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01108 (Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01108 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01108
Income: 01108 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01108 ($26,045) is approximately 63 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01108
The median household income in 01108 is $26,045, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01108 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01108 ($26,045) is approximately 55 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01108 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau