Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01106
Credit Card Debt in 01106
- 01106 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01106 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01106
01106 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01106
- Residents of 01106 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01106 (Longmeadow, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01106 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01106 
- 01106 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01106 (Longmeadow, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01106, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 1, 2015||01106||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 25, 2012||01106||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Mar 4, 2012||01106||Credit reporting||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Aug 23, 2013||01106||Late fee||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01106
Banks in or near 01106 (Longmeadow, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01106 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01106 (Longmeadow, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01106 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01106 (Longmeadow, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01106 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01106
Income: 01106 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01106 ($88,838) is approximately 25 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01106
The median household income in 01106 is $88,838, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Longmeadow households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01106 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01106 ($88,838) is approximately 52 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01106 is associated with the city of Longmeadow, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau