Scammon Bay, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Scammon Bay Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Scammon Bay
- The estimated average credit card debt for Scammon Bay residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Scammon Bay Credit Card Calculator
Scammon Bay Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Scammon Bay
- Residents of Scammon Bay, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Scammon Bay, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Scammon Bay cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Scammon Bay 
- Scammon Bay (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Scammon Bay, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99662, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Scammon Bay, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Scammon Bay (99662) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Scammon Bay
Banks in or near Scammon Bay, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Scammon Bay produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Scammon Bay, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Scammon Bay produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Scammon Bay, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Scammon Bay produced no matches.
Scammon Bay, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Scammon Bay vs. Alaska
Median household income in Scammon Bay ($34,870) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Scammon Bay, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Scammon Bay has a median household income of $34,870, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Scammon Bay households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Scammon Bay vs. Nation
Median household income in Scammon Bay ($34,870) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Scammon Bay
Scammon Bay is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 474. 
Scammon Bay Credit Cards
For more information about Scammon Bay credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau