Upper Kalskag, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Upper Kalskag Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Upper Kalskag
- The estimated average credit card debt for Upper Kalskag residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Upper Kalskag Credit Card Calculator
Upper Kalskag Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Upper Kalskag
- Residents of Upper Kalskag, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Upper Kalskag, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Upper Kalskag cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Upper Kalskag 
- Upper Kalskag (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Upper Kalskag, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99607, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Upper Kalskag, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Upper Kalskag (99607) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Upper Kalskag
Banks in or near Upper Kalskag, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Upper Kalskag produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Upper Kalskag, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Upper Kalskag produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Upper Kalskag, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Upper Kalskag produced no matches.
Upper Kalskag, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Upper Kalskag vs. Alaska
Median household income in Upper Kalskag ($55,729) is approximately 19 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Upper Kalskag, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Upper Kalskag has a median household income of $55,729, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Upper Kalskag households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Upper Kalskag vs. Nation
Median household income in Upper Kalskag ($55,729) is approximately 4 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Upper Kalskag
Upper Kalskag is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 210. 
Upper Kalskag Credit Cards
For more information about Upper Kalskag credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau