Coffman Cove, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Coffman Cove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Coffman Cove
- The estimated average credit card debt for Coffman Cove residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Coffman Cove Credit Card Calculator
Coffman Cove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Coffman Cove
- Residents of Coffman Cove, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Coffman Cove, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Coffman Cove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Coffman Cove 
- Coffman Cove (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Coffman Cove, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99918, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Coffman Cove, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Coffman Cove (99918) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Coffman Cove
Banks in or near Coffman Cove, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Coffman Cove produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Coffman Cove, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Coffman Cove produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Coffman Cove, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Coffman Cove produced no matches.
Coffman Cove, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Coffman Cove vs. Alaska
Median household income in Coffman Cove ($25,641) is approximately 63 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Coffman Cove, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Coffman Cove has a median household income of $25,641, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Coffman Cove households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Coffman Cove vs. Nation
Median household income in Coffman Cove ($25,641) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Coffman Cove
Coffman Cove is a city located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 176. 
Coffman Cove Credit Cards
For more information about Coffman Cove credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau