Eek, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Eek Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Eek
- The estimated average credit card debt for Eek residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Eek Credit Card Calculator
Eek Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Eek
- Residents of Eek, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Eek, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Eek cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Eek 
- Eek (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Eek, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99578, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Eek, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Eek (99578) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Eek
Banks in or near Eek, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Eek produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Eek, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Eek produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Eek, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Eek produced no matches.
Eek, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Eek vs. Alaska
Median household income in Eek ($39,416) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Eek, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Eek has a median household income of $39,416, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Eek households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Eek vs. Nation
Median household income in Eek ($39,416) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Eek is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 296. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau