Platinum, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Platinum Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Platinum
- The estimated average credit card debt for Platinum residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Platinum Credit Card Calculator
Platinum Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Platinum
- Residents of Platinum, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Platinum, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Platinum cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Platinum 
- Platinum (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Platinum, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99651, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Platinum, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Platinum (99651) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Platinum
Banks in or near Platinum, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Platinum produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Platinum, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Platinum produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Platinum, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Platinum produced no matches.
Platinum, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Platinum vs. Alaska
Median household income in Platinum ($29,906) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Platinum, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Platinum has a median household income of $29,906, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Platinum households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Platinum vs. Nation
Median household income in Platinum ($29,906) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Platinum is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 61. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau