Holy Cross, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Holy Cross Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Holy Cross
- The estimated average credit card debt for Holy Cross residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Holy Cross Credit Card Calculator
Holy Cross Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Holy Cross
- Residents of Holy Cross, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Holy Cross, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Holy Cross cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Holy Cross 
- Holy Cross (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Holy Cross, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99602, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Holy Cross, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Holy Cross (99602) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Holy Cross
Banks in or near Holy Cross, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Holy Cross produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Holy Cross, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Holy Cross produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Holy Cross, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Holy Cross produced no matches.
Holy Cross, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Holy Cross vs. Alaska
Median household income in Holy Cross ($26,183) is approximately 62 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Holy Cross, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Holy Cross has a median household income of $26,183, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 27 percent of Holy Cross households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Holy Cross vs. Nation
Median household income in Holy Cross ($26,183) is approximately 55 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Holy Cross
Holy Cross is a city located in Yukon-Koyukuk County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 178. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau