Nunam Iqua, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nunam Iqua Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Nunam Iqua
- The estimated average credit card debt for Nunam Iqua residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Nunam Iqua Credit Card Calculator
Nunam Iqua Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Nunam Iqua
- Residents of Nunam Iqua, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Nunam Iqua, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nunam Iqua cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nunam Iqua 
- Nunam Iqua (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Nunam Iqua, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99666, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Nunam Iqua, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Nunam Iqua (99666) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Nunam Iqua
Banks in or near Nunam Iqua, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Nunam Iqua produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Nunam Iqua, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Nunam Iqua produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Nunam Iqua, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Nunam Iqua produced no matches.
Nunam Iqua, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Nunam Iqua vs. Alaska
Median household income in Nunam Iqua ($40,261) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Nunam Iqua, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Nunam Iqua has a median household income of $40,261, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Nunam Iqua households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Nunam Iqua vs. Nation
Median household income in Nunam Iqua ($40,261) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Nunam Iqua
Nunam Iqua is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 187. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau