Saint Marys, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Marys Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Marys
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Marys residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Marys Credit Card Calculator
Saint Marys Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Marys
- Residents of Saint Marys, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Marys, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Marys cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Marys 
- Saint Marys (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Saint Marys, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99658, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Saint Marys, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Saint Marys (99658) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Saint Marys
Banks in or near Saint Marys, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Saint Marys produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Saint Marys, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Saint Marys produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Saint Marys, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Saint Marys produced no matches.
Saint Marys, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Saint Marys vs. Alaska
Median household income in Saint Marys ($39,335) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Saint Marys, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Saint Marys has a median household income of $39,335, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Saint Marys households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Saint Marys vs. Nation
Median household income in Saint Marys ($39,335) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Saint Marys
Saint Marys is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 507. 
Saint Marys Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Marys credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau