Hubbard, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hubbard Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hubbard
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hubbard residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hubbard Credit Card Calculator
Hubbard Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hubbard
- Residents of Hubbard, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hubbard, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hubbard cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hubbard 
- Hubbard (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Hubbard, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97032, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Hubbard, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Hubbard (97032) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Hubbard
Banks in or near Hubbard, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Hubbard produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Hubbard, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Hubbard produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Hubbard, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Hubbard produced no matches.
Hubbard, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Hubbard vs. Oregon
Median household income in Hubbard ($60,120) is approximately 13 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Hubbard, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Hubbard has a median household income of $60,120, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Hubbard households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Hubbard vs. Nation
Median household income in Hubbard ($60,120) is approximately 3 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Hubbard is a city located in Marion County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 3,173. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau