Milwaukie, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Milwaukie Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Milwaukie
- The estimated average credit card debt for Milwaukie residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Milwaukie Credit Card Calculator
Milwaukie Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Milwaukie
- Residents of Milwaukie, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Milwaukie, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Milwaukie cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Milwaukie 
- Milwaukie (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Milwaukie, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97222, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 12, 2012||97222||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Nov 19, 2015||97222||Billing statement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 21, 2015||97222||APR or interest rate||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 14, 2016||97222||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 21, 2014||97222||Closing/Cancelling account||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Mar 23, 2012||97222||Balance transfer||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with relief||No||No|
|Mar 24, 2013||97222||Collection practices||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Sep 24, 2015||97222||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 4, 2016||97222||Billing statement||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Milwaukie
Banks in or near Milwaukie, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Milwaukie produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Milwaukie, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Milwaukie produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Milwaukie, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Milwaukie produced no matches.
Milwaukie, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Milwaukie vs. Oregon
Median household income in Milwaukie ($53,335) is approximately 0 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Milwaukie, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Milwaukie has a median household income of $53,335, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Milwaukie households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Milwaukie vs. Nation
Median household income in Milwaukie ($53,335) is approximately 8 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Milwaukie is a city located in Clackamas County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 20,291. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau