Cornelius, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cornelius Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cornelius
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cornelius residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cornelius Credit Card Calculator
Cornelius Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cornelius
- Residents of Cornelius, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cornelius, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cornelius cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cornelius 
- Cornelius (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Cornelius, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97113, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Cornelius, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Cornelius (97113) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Cornelius
Banks in or near Cornelius, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Cornelius produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Cornelius, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Cornelius produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Cornelius, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Cornelius produced no matches.
Cornelius, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Cornelius vs. Oregon
Median household income in Cornelius ($45,486) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Cornelius, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Cornelius has a median household income of $45,486, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Cornelius households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Cornelius vs. Nation
Median household income in Cornelius ($45,486) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Cornelius is a city located in Washington County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 11,869. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau