Dunes City, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dunes City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dunes City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dunes City residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dunes City Credit Card Calculator
Dunes City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dunes City
- Residents of Dunes City, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dunes City, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dunes City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dunes City 
- Dunes City (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Dunes City, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97493, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Dunes City, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Dunes City (97493) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Dunes City
Banks in or near Dunes City, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Dunes City produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Dunes City, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Dunes City produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Dunes City, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Dunes City produced no matches.
Dunes City, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Dunes City vs. Oregon
Median household income in Dunes City ($42,829) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Dunes City, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Dunes City has a median household income of $42,829, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Dunes City households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Dunes City vs. Nation
Median household income in Dunes City ($42,829) is approximately 27 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
About Dunes City
Dunes City is a city located in Lane County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 1,303. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau