Presque Isle, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Presque Isle Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Presque Isle
- The estimated average credit card debt for Presque Isle residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Presque Isle Credit Card Calculator
Presque Isle Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Presque Isle
- Residents of Presque Isle, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Presque Isle, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Presque Isle cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Presque Isle 
- Presque Isle (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Presque Isle, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04769, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 9, 2017||04769||Credit card protection / Debt protection||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 22, 2016||04769||Credit line increase/decrease||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||No||No|
|Feb 9, 2017||04769||Credit card protection / Debt protection||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Presque Isle
Banks in or near Presque Isle, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Presque Isle produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Presque Isle, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Presque Isle produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Presque Isle, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Presque Isle produced no matches.
Presque Isle, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Presque Isle vs. Maine
Median household income in Presque Isle ($22,736) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Presque Isle, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Presque Isle has a median household income of $22,736, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Presque Isle households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Presque Isle vs. Nation
Median household income in Presque Isle ($22,736) is approximately 61 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
About Presque Isle
Presque Isle is a city located in Aroostook County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 9,692. 
Presque Isle Credit Cards
For more information about Presque Isle credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau