Auburn, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Auburn Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Auburn
- The estimated average credit card debt for Auburn residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Auburn Credit Card Calculator
Auburn Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Auburn
- Residents of Auburn, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Auburn, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Auburn cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Auburn 
- Auburn (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Auburn, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04210, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 12, 2015||04210||Other fee||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 5, 2017||04210||Customer service / Customer relations||TD BANK US HOLDING COMPANY||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Auburn
Banks in or near Auburn, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Auburn produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Auburn, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Auburn produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Auburn, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Auburn produced no matches.
Auburn, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Auburn vs. Maine
Median household income in Auburn ($14,639) is approximately 70 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Auburn, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Auburn has a median household income of $14,639, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Auburn households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Auburn vs. Nation
Median household income in Auburn ($14,639) is approximately 75 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Auburn is a city located in Androscoggin County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 23,055. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau