Biddeford, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Biddeford Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Biddeford
- The estimated average credit card debt for Biddeford residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Biddeford Credit Card Calculator
Biddeford Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Biddeford
- Residents of Biddeford, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Biddeford, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Biddeford cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Biddeford 
- Biddeford (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Biddeford, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04005, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 27, 2015||04005||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Sep 2, 2014||04005||Payoff process||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 21, 2015||04005||APR or interest rate||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 27, 2014||04005||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 31, 2013||04005||Payoff process||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 5, 2012||04005||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed without relief||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Biddeford
Banks in or near Biddeford, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Biddeford produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Biddeford, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Biddeford produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Biddeford, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Biddeford produced no matches.
Biddeford, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Biddeford vs. Maine
Median household income in Biddeford ($27,569) is approximately 44 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Biddeford, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Biddeford has a median household income of $27,569, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Biddeford households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Biddeford vs. Nation
Median household income in Biddeford ($27,569) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Biddeford is a city located in York County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 21,277. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau