Eastport, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Eastport Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Eastport
- The estimated average credit card debt for Eastport residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Eastport Credit Card Calculator
Eastport Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Eastport
- Residents of Eastport, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Eastport, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Eastport cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Eastport 
- Eastport (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Eastport, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04631, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Eastport, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Eastport (04631) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Eastport
Banks in or near Eastport, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Eastport produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Eastport, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Eastport produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Eastport, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Eastport produced no matches.
Eastport, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Eastport vs. Maine
Median household income in Eastport ($30,770) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Eastport, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Eastport has a median household income of $30,770, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Eastport households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Eastport vs. Nation
Median household income in Eastport ($30,770) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Eastport is a city located in Washington County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 1,331. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau