Brewer, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brewer Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brewer
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brewer residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brewer Credit Card Calculator
Brewer Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brewer
- Residents of Brewer, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brewer, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Brewer cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brewer 
- Brewer (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Brewer, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04412, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Brewer, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Brewer (04412) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Brewer
Banks in or near Brewer, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Brewer produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Brewer, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Brewer produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Brewer, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Brewer produced no matches.
Brewer, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Brewer vs. Maine
Median household income in Brewer ($35,056) is approximately 28 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Brewer, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Brewer has a median household income of $35,056, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Brewer households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Brewer vs. Nation
Median household income in Brewer ($35,056) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Brewer is a city located in Penobscot County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 9,482. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau