Gardiner, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Gardiner Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Gardiner
- The estimated average credit card debt for Gardiner residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Gardiner Credit Card Calculator
Gardiner Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Gardiner
- Residents of Gardiner, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Gardiner, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Gardiner cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Gardiner 
- Gardiner (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Gardiner, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04345, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Oct 8, 2013||04345||Customer service / Customer relations||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 4, 2013||04345||Payoff process||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Gardiner
Banks in or near Gardiner, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Gardiner produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Gardiner, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Gardiner produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Gardiner, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Gardiner produced no matches.
Gardiner, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Gardiner vs. Maine
Median household income in Gardiner ($58,198) is approximately 19 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Gardiner, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Gardiner has a median household income of $58,198, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Gardiner households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Gardiner vs. Nation
Median household income in Gardiner ($58,198) is approximately 0 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Gardiner is a city located in Kennebec County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 5,800. 
Did you know?
$dyk = array("The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.",
"A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.",
"The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.",
"Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.",
"Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.",
"Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.",
"The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.");
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau