Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04649
Credit Card Debt in 04649
- 04649 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04649 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04649
04649 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04649
- Residents of 04649 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04649 (Jonesport, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04649 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04649 
- 04649 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 04649 (Jonesport, ME)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04649, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Jonesport, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Jonesport (04649) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 04649
Banks in or near 04649 (Jonesport, ME)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 04649 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 04649 (Jonesport, ME)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 04649 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 04649 (Jonesport, ME)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 04649 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 04649
Income: 04649 vs. Maine
Median household income in 04649 ($41,090) is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Income Breakdown in 04649
The median household income in 04649 is $41,090, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Jonesport households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 04649 vs. Nation
Median household income in 04649 ($41,090) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
04649 is associated with the city of Jonesport, which is located in Washington County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau