Caribou, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Caribou Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Caribou
- The estimated average credit card debt for Caribou residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Caribou Credit Card Calculator
Caribou Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Caribou
- Residents of Caribou, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Caribou, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Caribou cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Caribou 
- Caribou (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Caribou, ME
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04736, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Caribou, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Caribou (04736) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Caribou
Banks in or near Caribou, ME
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Caribou produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Caribou, ME
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Caribou produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Caribou, ME
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Caribou produced no matches.
Caribou, ME Household Income Statistics
Income: Caribou vs. Maine
Median household income in Caribou ($56,149) is approximately 15 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Caribou, ME Income Breakdown
The city of Caribou has a median household income of $56,149, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Caribou households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Caribou vs. Nation
Median household income in Caribou ($56,149) is approximately 4 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
Caribou is a city located in Aroostook County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 8,189. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau