New Stuyahok, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Stuyahok Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Stuyahok
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Stuyahok residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Stuyahok Credit Card Calculator
New Stuyahok Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Stuyahok
- Residents of New Stuyahok, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Stuyahok, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Stuyahok cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Stuyahok 
- New Stuyahok (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near New Stuyahok, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99636, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in New Stuyahok, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in New Stuyahok (99636) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in New Stuyahok
Banks in or near New Stuyahok, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in New Stuyahok produced no matches.
ATMs in or near New Stuyahok, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in New Stuyahok produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near New Stuyahok, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in New Stuyahok produced no matches.
New Stuyahok, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: New Stuyahok vs. Alaska
Median household income in New Stuyahok ($58,728) is approximately 14 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
New Stuyahok, AK Income Breakdown
The city of New Stuyahok has a median household income of $58,728, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of New Stuyahok households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: New Stuyahok vs. Nation
Median household income in New Stuyahok ($58,728) is approximately 1 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About New Stuyahok
New Stuyahok is a city located in Dillingham County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 510. 
New Stuyahok Credit Cards
For more information about New Stuyahok credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau