Mekoryuk, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mekoryuk Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mekoryuk
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mekoryuk residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mekoryuk Credit Card Calculator
Mekoryuk Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mekoryuk
- Residents of Mekoryuk, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mekoryuk, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mekoryuk cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mekoryuk 
- Mekoryuk (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mekoryuk, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99630, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Mekoryuk, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Mekoryuk (99630) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Mekoryuk
Banks in or near Mekoryuk, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mekoryuk produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mekoryuk, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mekoryuk produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mekoryuk, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mekoryuk produced no matches.
Mekoryuk, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Mekoryuk vs. Alaska
Median household income in Mekoryuk ($43,289) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Mekoryuk, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Mekoryuk has a median household income of $43,289, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Mekoryuk households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mekoryuk vs. Nation
Median household income in Mekoryuk ($43,289) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Mekoryuk is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 191. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau