Saint George, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint George Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint George
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint George residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint George Credit Card Calculator
Saint George Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint George
- Residents of Saint George, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint George, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint George cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint George 
- Saint George (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Saint George, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99591, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Saint George, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Saint George (99591) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Saint George
Banks in or near Saint George, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Saint George produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Saint George, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Saint George produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Saint George, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Saint George produced no matches.
Saint George, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Saint George vs. Alaska
Median household income in Saint George ($47,635) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Saint George, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Saint George has a median household income of $47,635, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Saint George households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Saint George vs. Nation
Median household income in Saint George ($47,635) is approximately 18 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Saint George
Saint George is a city located in Aleutians West County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 102. 
Saint George Credit Cards
For more information about Saint George credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau