Seldovia, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Seldovia Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Seldovia
- The estimated average credit card debt for Seldovia residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Seldovia Credit Card Calculator
Seldovia Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Seldovia
- Residents of Seldovia, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Seldovia, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Seldovia cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Seldovia 
- Seldovia (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Seldovia, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99663, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Seldovia, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Seldovia (99663) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Seldovia
Banks in or near Seldovia, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Seldovia produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Seldovia, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Seldovia produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Seldovia, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Seldovia produced no matches.
Seldovia, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Seldovia vs. Alaska
Median household income in Seldovia ($40,674) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Seldovia, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Seldovia has a median household income of $40,674, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Seldovia households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Seldovia vs. Nation
Median household income in Seldovia ($40,674) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Seldovia is a city located in Kenai Peninsula County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 255. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau