Nunapitchuk, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nunapitchuk Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Nunapitchuk
- The estimated average credit card debt for Nunapitchuk residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Nunapitchuk Credit Card Calculator
Nunapitchuk Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Nunapitchuk
- Residents of Nunapitchuk, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Nunapitchuk, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nunapitchuk cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nunapitchuk 
- Nunapitchuk (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Nunapitchuk, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99641, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Nunapitchuk, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Nunapitchuk (99641) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Nunapitchuk
Banks in or near Nunapitchuk, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Nunapitchuk produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Nunapitchuk, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Nunapitchuk produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Nunapitchuk, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Nunapitchuk produced no matches.
Nunapitchuk, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Nunapitchuk vs. Alaska
Median household income in Nunapitchuk ($39,169) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Nunapitchuk, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Nunapitchuk has a median household income of $39,169, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Nunapitchuk households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Nunapitchuk vs. Nation
Median household income in Nunapitchuk ($39,169) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Nunapitchuk is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 496. 
Nunapitchuk Credit Cards
For more information about Nunapitchuk credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau