Craig, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Craig Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Craig
- The estimated average credit card debt for Craig residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Craig Credit Card Calculator
Craig Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Craig
- Residents of Craig, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Craig, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Craig cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Craig 
- Craig (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Craig, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99921, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Craig, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Craig (99921) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Craig
Banks in or near Craig, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Craig produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Craig, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Craig produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Craig, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Craig produced no matches.
Craig, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Craig vs. Alaska
Median household income in Craig ($48,945) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Craig, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Craig has a median household income of $48,945, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Craig households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Craig vs. Nation
Median household income in Craig ($48,945) is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Craig is a city located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 1,201. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau