Old Harbor, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Old Harbor Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Old Harbor
- The estimated average credit card debt for Old Harbor residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Old Harbor Credit Card Calculator
Old Harbor Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Old Harbor
- Residents of Old Harbor, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Old Harbor, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Old Harbor cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Old Harbor 
- Old Harbor (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Old Harbor, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99643, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Old Harbor, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Old Harbor (99643) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Old Harbor
Banks in or near Old Harbor, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Old Harbor produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Old Harbor, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Old Harbor produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Old Harbor, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Old Harbor produced no matches.
Old Harbor, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Old Harbor vs. Alaska
Median household income in Old Harbor ($30,016) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Old Harbor, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Old Harbor has a median household income of $30,016, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 8 percent of Old Harbor households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Old Harbor vs. Nation
Median household income in Old Harbor ($30,016) is approximately 48 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
About Old Harbor
Old Harbor is a city located in Kodiak Island County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 218. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau