Kenai, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Kenai Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Kenai
- The estimated average credit card debt for Kenai residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Kenai Credit Card Calculator
Kenai Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Kenai
- Residents of Kenai, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Kenai, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Kenai cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Kenai 
- Kenai (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Kenai, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99611, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Kenai, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Kenai (99611) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Kenai
Banks in or near Kenai, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Kenai produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Kenai, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Kenai produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Kenai, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Kenai produced no matches.
Kenai, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Kenai vs. Alaska
Median household income in Kenai ($42,849) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Kenai, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Kenai has a median household income of $42,849, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Kenai households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Kenai vs. Nation
Median household income in Kenai ($42,849) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Kenai is a city located in Kenai Peninsula County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 7,100. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau