Togiak, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Togiak Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Togiak
- The estimated average credit card debt for Togiak residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Togiak Credit Card Calculator
Togiak Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Togiak
- Residents of Togiak, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Togiak, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Togiak cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Togiak 
- Togiak (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Togiak, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99678, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Togiak, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Togiak (99678) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Togiak
Banks in or near Togiak, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Togiak produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Togiak, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Togiak produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Togiak, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Togiak produced no matches.
Togiak, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Togiak vs. Alaska
Median household income in Togiak ($44,535) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Togiak, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Togiak has a median household income of $44,535, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Togiak households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Togiak vs. Nation
Median household income in Togiak ($44,535) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Togiak is a city located in Dillingham County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 817. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau