Angoon, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Angoon Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Angoon
- The estimated average credit card debt for Angoon residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Angoon Credit Card Calculator
Angoon Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Angoon
- Residents of Angoon, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Angoon, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Angoon cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Angoon 
- Angoon (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Angoon, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99820, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Angoon, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Angoon (99820) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Angoon
Banks in or near Angoon, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Angoon produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Angoon, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Angoon produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Angoon, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Angoon produced no matches.
Angoon, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Angoon vs. Alaska
Median household income in Angoon ($31,403) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Angoon, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Angoon has a median household income of $31,403, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Angoon households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Angoon vs. Nation
Median household income in Angoon ($31,403) is approximately 46 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Angoon is a city located in Hoonah-Angoon County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 459. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau