Petersburg, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Petersburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Petersburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Petersburg residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Petersburg Credit Card Calculator
Petersburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Petersburg
- Residents of Petersburg, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Petersburg, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Petersburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Petersburg 
- Petersburg (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Petersburg, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99833, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Petersburg, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Petersburg (99833) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Petersburg
Banks in or near Petersburg, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Petersburg produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Petersburg, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Petersburg produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Petersburg, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Petersburg produced no matches.
Petersburg, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Petersburg vs. Alaska
Median household income in Petersburg ($53,436) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Petersburg, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Petersburg has a median household income of $53,436, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Petersburg households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Petersburg vs. Nation
Median household income in Petersburg ($53,436) is approximately 8 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Petersburg is a city located in Petersburg County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 2,948. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau