Chevak, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Chevak Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Chevak
- The estimated average credit card debt for Chevak residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Chevak Credit Card Calculator
Chevak Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Chevak
- Residents of Chevak, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Chevak, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Chevak cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Chevak 
- Chevak (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Chevak, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99563, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Chevak, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Chevak (99563) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Chevak
Banks in or near Chevak, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Chevak produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Chevak, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Chevak produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Chevak, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Chevak produced no matches.
Chevak, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Chevak vs. Alaska
Median household income in Chevak ($34,870) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Chevak, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Chevak has a median household income of $34,870, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 34 percent of Chevak households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Chevak vs. Nation
Median household income in Chevak ($34,870) is approximately 40 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Chevak is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 938. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau