Kivalina, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Kivalina Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Kivalina
- The estimated average credit card debt for Kivalina residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Kivalina Credit Card Calculator
Kivalina Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Kivalina
- Residents of Kivalina, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Kivalina, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Kivalina cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Kivalina 
- Kivalina (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Kivalina, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99750, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Kivalina, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Kivalina (99750) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Kivalina
Banks in or near Kivalina, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Kivalina produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Kivalina, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Kivalina produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Kivalina, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Kivalina produced no matches.
Kivalina, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Kivalina vs. Alaska
Median household income in Kivalina ($69,168) is approximately 1 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Kivalina, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Kivalina has a median household income of $69,168, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Kivalina households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Kivalina vs. Nation
Median household income in Kivalina ($69,168) is approximately 19 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Kivalina is a city located in Northwest Arctic County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 374. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau