Deering, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Deering Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Deering
- The estimated average credit card debt for Deering residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Deering Credit Card Calculator
Deering Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Deering
- Residents of Deering, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Deering, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Deering cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Deering 
- Deering (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Deering, AK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99736, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Deering, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Deering (99736) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Deering
Banks in or near Deering, AK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Deering produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Deering, AK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Deering produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Deering, AK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Deering produced no matches.
Deering, AK Household Income Statistics
Income: Deering vs. Alaska
Median household income in Deering ($39,463) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Deering, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Deering has a median household income of $39,463, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Deering households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Deering vs. Nation
Median household income in Deering ($39,463) is approximately 32 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
Deering is a city located in Northwest Arctic County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 122. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau