Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04289
Credit Card Debt in 04289
- 04289 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04289 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04289
04289 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04289
- Residents of 04289 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04289 (West Paris, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04289 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04289 
- 04289 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 04289 (West Paris, ME)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 04289, ME. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in West Paris, ME.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in West Paris (04289) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 04289
Banks in or near 04289 (West Paris, ME)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 04289 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 04289 (West Paris, ME)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 04289 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 04289 (West Paris, ME)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 04289 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 04289
Income: 04289 vs. Maine
Median household income in 04289 ($41,665) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($49,025). 
Income Breakdown in 04289
The median household income in 04289 is $41,665, versus $49,025 for Maine and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of West Paris households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 04289 vs. Nation
Median household income in 04289 ($41,665) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maine
04289 is associated with the city of West Paris, which is located in Oxford County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau