Winnsboro, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winnsboro Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winnsboro
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winnsboro residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winnsboro Credit Card Calculator
Winnsboro Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winnsboro
- Residents of Winnsboro, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winnsboro, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winnsboro cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winnsboro 
- Winnsboro (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Winnsboro, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71295, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Winnsboro, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Winnsboro (71295) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Winnsboro
Banks in or near Winnsboro, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Winnsboro produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Winnsboro, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Winnsboro produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Winnsboro, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Winnsboro produced no matches.
Winnsboro, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Winnsboro vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Winnsboro ($25,448) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Winnsboro, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Winnsboro has a median household income of $25,448, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 27 percent of Winnsboro households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Winnsboro vs. Nation
Median household income in Winnsboro ($25,448) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Winnsboro is a city located in Franklin County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 4,910. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau